Pages

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Recipes

I haven't been very good about updating my blog. I have been scrapping. My envelope system has worked very well and I am close to being done all our vacation photos. I will post that soon. I know I said I would post my Project Life stuff soon too so I will add some of those today. I am trying to type out all my favorite recipes and so I thought since I am typing them out why not post them also that way I can post a recipe a day. This recipe is from Becky Higgins and it is so good. If you want to make it lower fat you can use fat free cream cheese and fat free crescent rolls and fat free mushroom soup. If you want to make it fat full then add feta and chopped up bacon to the mix that you wrap in the crescent rolls. So good. Either way these things are good. You should check out her blog for other great recipes. So far I have only made these from her blog but there are others I want to try.


{CHICKEN PILLOWS}

2-3 pieces of cooked chicken breasts, diced
(or 2 cans of chicken if you’re in a pinch for time)
8 oz. cream cheese
Salt & pepper
2 Tbsp. butter or margarine, melted
6 crescent rolls
stuffing mix
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1/2 c. milk

Combine first 3 ingredients. Add a spoonful of mixture on crescent roll. Wrap around and pinch the edges. Dip in melted butter and then roll in stuffing mix. Bake at 325 for 25-30 minutes. Serve with mushroom sauce (combine soup and milk in saucepan over low heat until smooth and creamy).
From: Becky Higgins’s blog

No comments:

Post a Comment