Pages

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Recipe of the day and some pages

{GARLIC-HERB MASHED POTATOES}

1 pound Yukon gold potatoes
¼ cup light garlic-and-herbs spreadable cheese (such as Alouette light)
½ cup fat-free milk
¼ tsp salt
¼ tsp black pepper

Scrub potatoes; prick several times with a small knife. Place on a microwave-safe platter. Microwave on HIGH 6 minutes or until tender. Mash potatoes with a potato masher. Add cheese and remaining ingredients, and mash to desired consistency. Yield: 4 servings (serving size: ½ cup)

Per serving: CAL 117; FAT 2.2g; PRO 4.1g; CARB 20.6g; FIB 2.8g; CHOL 8mg; IRON 0.7mg; SOD 203mg; CALC 65mg
From: Weight Watchers
Another yummy fast recipe.  I actually don't microwave my potatoes for this one.  I just boil them.  When I do microwave potatoes I wrap them in papertowel and do them 3 minutes then flip them then another 3 minutes. 

Just thought I would add some photos of my recent pages.  Super fast pages.  With all the recipes I have posted people might think this is a recipe blog and not a scrapbooking blog.  The Easter pages are going to go in my Project Life scrap book.  I have ordered more recent pictures from Winkflash but other than that I am caught up for 2010.  Can you believe it?  I am sure you are sick and tired of me talking about Project Life but I have never been caught up before.  Of course I am still way behind on previous years but I am trying not to focus on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment