Pages

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

I think I have discovered an easier way

So this is what I am doing with my summer vacation photos. I have divided them into days and put each day in a separate envelope. Then using my sketch ebook from Ella I found sketches for all my photos. I wrote some on sticky notes and some right on the envelopes. How fast is that going to be?
I am going to put these vacation pages right in my Project Life book. Here is July 4th. I have 22 pictures from that day-4 easy layouts ready to go. I am trying to make this as easy as possible. I will put some pictures of my Project Life up her shortly. I have taken some pictures of that process also. Not counting my vacation photos I am caught up to July with my photos from this year. It is blowing my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment