Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2011

iPhone

I hadn't realized how long it has been since I have posted.  My husband and I received our iPhone on Saturday and it has been play play play ever since.  It is highly addictive.  I have done other things but I am on that thing way too much.  So I guess I can post a recipe today.  Talk to you soon.

{SAUCY CHICKEN}
2 tbsp water
1 tbsp cooking oil
½ cups packed brown sugar
1/3 cup ketchup
2 tbsp white vinegar
2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
1 ½ oz dry onion soup mix
3 lbs chicken parts, skin removed


Mix first 7 ingredients in bowl. Arrange chicken, meaty side up, in a single layer in small roaster. Spoon sauce over top being sure to get some on every piece. Cover. Bake in 350 oven for 50-60 min until tender.
Serves 6
From: Jean Pare

No comments:

Post a Comment