Pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Challenging

 I already posted these on the Paper Pals blog but I thought I would put them on here as well because I haven't posted a scrap page for a long time.  This paper was a bit of a challenge for me because I have to get over the fear of covering it up.  It has words and images all over and I don't want to cover those up.  I just had to do it.  It took me a long time to come up with an idea.  The page above used up a ton of photos that I cropped with my square punch.  14 photos on one page. 
 This page was a lot of embroidery work.  I stitched around all the photos.  I also made charms out of the stickers and then hung them from loops I had made from the ribbon.  It was a bit tedious and I would do it differently if I did this again. 
I had so few scraps to work with on my cards.  I wanted to cut some stuff out on the Cricut but I just didn't have enough paper.  I really like the thank you one.  It is plain and simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment