Pages

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

So Very Sad

Our laptop has crashed.  I can't even tell you how sad I am.  I had just uploaded all my Christmas photos on there and my December Daily journaling.  I have so much stuff on there.  My husband is working on fixing it. For now I will use the computer downstairs but it just isn't the same.  I really loved our laptop.  I have journaling for scrapbook pages I haven't done yet.  I have my stretch the sketch on there.  I have photos of all my scrapbook pages from the last year.  I have recipes on there.  It just makes me sick.  I need to find a online backup site and never let this happen again.  I am not sure what will become of my December Daily.  The holidays got crazy and all I kept up with is pictures.  I think I may have even missed some days.  Every time I think about it I just get sadder and sadder.  Okay no more bringing others down.

No comments:

Post a Comment