Pages

Monday, December 13, 2010

Frustrated

I ordered a bunch of photos from Winkflash and I messed up.  I somehow did not select my December photos.  I was so excited the other day when my photos got here and then I discovered that I only had three photos from December.  I don't know what I was doing.  Actually I do know what I was doing.  I have a small child that talks and talks and talks.  I love that she talks so much but at times it makes it hard to concentrate.  I am guessing that is what happened.  Silly me.  I am going to order some more.  I just can't wait.  I so desperately want to put my December Daily together.  I have been keeping up with the journaling and the taking of photos.  I just need my photos.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog last week! I meant to write back but it's been a bit crazy here! Too bad about your photos, but it looks like you're keeping up with the journaling, so that's great! I love the journaling cards you made, so pretty! Good luck with your album!

    ReplyDelete