Pages

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Bad Bad Blogger.

 My daughter is turning 4 in December.  We are having a Robot Birthday Party.  These are the invitations I did for the party.  I used the Robot cartridge.  I scratched out my personal info in photoshop.  My stepson told me it looked horrible but I didn't know how else to cover it up.  I used googly eyes and stamped a #4 on the robots screen.  I also used pinking scissors on her skirt.  There are a lot of pieces to these robots but they turn out so darn cute. 
Just a simple page I did.  I was feeling rather uninspired for this page but it turned out okay. It was a Martha Stewart pack I got.  So far I have stuck to my personal promise of not buying anymore stacks.  I love the paper when I buy it and then after doing a few layouts with the paper I am tired of it and want it to go away.  I am also not buying anymore white core cardstock.  I don't like the way it looks when I cut it out on the Cricut.  Bazzill paper only please.  Quality not quantity.  I have a lot of stuff I have to use up though.  Okay enough of my boring talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment