Pages

Friday, March 4, 2011

Let's get something on here



Well I have been kind of out of the blog world for a while.  If I get busy in one area of my life then another part falls apart.  I need to find a good balance.  These are a couple pages I did for Paper Pals as well as some cards.  I am starting to think that My Mind's Eye is one of my favorite.  I still love Cosmo Cricket. 
These two pages are actually going to go in my Project Life album.  If there are pictures that I really like and want to scrap separately then that is what I do.  I have one more cute photo to do for last years album.  I still haven't started on my 2011 Project Life album but I also haven't gotten any pictures for this year developed.  I need to get my act together. 
The Paper Pals Design Team also did another project using these really cool stamps but I am waiting to post that till it is posted on the Design Team blog.  Oh boy.  Something to look forward to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment