Pages

Friday, October 8, 2010

This one is in the oven right now

{ZUCCHINI LOAF}

2 eggs
½ cup oil
1 cup sugar
1 cup grated zucchini
1 tsp vanilla
2 cups flour
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
½ tsp salt
1 tsp cinnamon

Beat eggs till frothy. Beat in oil and sugar. Add zucchini. Stir in vanilla. In a separate bowl add 5 remaining dry ingredients and stir well. Pour dry mix into wet mix. Mix well. Bake in 350 degree oven for 50 to 60 minutes.
From: Mom

My daughter and I just made a double batch of these.  So yummy.  Could it have to do with the 1 cup of sugar?  My neighbour grows zucchini but does not eat it.  What is up with that?  Is she trying to be like Weezer on Steel Magnolias?  She gave me a bunch of zucchini a while ago so I just ground it up in my little food chopper.  (I love my food chopper.)  I froze it in little 1/2 cup containers and just take a couple out when I want to make a loaf.  I do it mostly because my daughter loves to help me bake or cook.  She always wants to help. 

No comments:

Post a Comment