Pages

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Oops forgot about yesterday

{QUICHE}

1 store-bought pie crust
½ cup chopped onion
1 package of frozen chopped spinach
3 eggs
1 cup milk
1 ½ cups of shredded mozzarella cheese
Salt and pepper
3 strips of bacon chopped up

Sauté onion until transparent. Squeeze out excess moisture from spinach. In a bowl, beat eggs. Add milk, cheese, onion, spinach, bacon, salt and pepper. Prick the bottom of the pie crust several times with a fork. Put in the oven at 350 degrees until it becomes a really pale brown. Put the egg mixture in the pie crust. Bake at 350 degrees for 30-40 minutes. Swing the dish and if the egg mixture looks fixed, it’s done.
From: Fumika

One of the mom's from my Mom's group gave me this recipe a long time ago.  I finally made it last night and I think it may be one of my new favorites.  It was super easy to make and good.  She had made it for a baby shower and didn't have the bacon in it.  It was good without the bacon if you want a vegetarian option.  Sorry about yesterday.  I totally blanked.  It was kind of a busy day yesterday.  My mom is coming on Friday and then I am going up to Canada for a while so my daily recipes will probably not be so daily.  I had a craft night last night with some of the girls and I worked on my Project Life.  I just have to do some journalling and then I am caught up again on all the pictures I have for 2010. 

No comments:

Post a Comment