Pages

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Busy Scrapping

 I haven't put any of my pages on here in a while.  These are a few I have done lately.  This one is a scrap lift from Elizabeth Kertchner's 52 challenge book.  I used up a bunch of old paper that I had.  I know I have said this before but just cut up that paper you have been saving.  I have had some of this paper for over 10 years.  Waiting for what. 
 I love the stickers on this page.  I believe they still have it at Paper Pals.  It is filled with birthday celebration stickers.  I love how cute they are.  I am a sucker for the cute.
 This one is another scrap lift from the 52 challenge book.  I don't think it is one of Elizabeth's and in the original LO it was butterflies and not animals. 
 I purchased the Amber Project Life and decided to do my 2009 photos.  I have scrapped a few pages from this year and I just add them in along with the Project Life.
 I got the Turquoise edition of Project Life to do my 2011 book because the Amber edition seemed a bit girly.  Now that I have it I really like it.  It just seems fancy to me. 









 I got these page protectors from Becky Higgins line and I am thinking it is the design F.  I was originally thinking of using them for photos of Abi's artwork.  I had taken a lot lot of pictures at this Easter party and these divided page protectors worked perfectly.
 I then used some We R Memory Keepers 4x4 divided page protectors for the pictures that I couldn't cut down to a 3x4 size.
Well that is about it.  I have been really going to town and trying to get caught up.  I still have 2008 photos to scrap.  I am caught up to April on both my 2009 and 2011 Project Life books.  I have purchased the paper for my December Daily but I haven't come up with what I want to do yet.  I should post some pictures of what I did last year.  I am thinking that I will end up doing it that way again.  I have also been smashing.  Yes my house work is going to pot.  Really I have mostly been doing all this while Abi is in school or at night when she is in bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment